LORDS MOBILE – FIX LOGIN ERROR 34109

How to fix Login error 34109 for Lords Mobile. Read to continue, it is easy to fix it.

Login Error 34109
Screenshot of error: Link


LORDS MOBILE LOGIN PROBLEMS


My LORDS MOBILE is up-to-date. After clearing cache I couldn't access both my alternative account.
How to fix Lords Mobile error login?

Just install the new version and I can't even access the Live Support for any help.
Please how can this be fixed?

Haven't been able to log in because Login error 34109. Keep getting login error code 34109.




HOW TO FIX LORDS MOBILE ERROR CODE 34109


FIX ERROR CODE 34109 SOLUTION #1

The fix is playing using a different internet provider. For some reason when I switched on my phones hotspot and connected my tablet to my phones net instead of my homes WiFi, I was able to log back into the game. I've seen 0 other solutions out there....From ANYONE! Hopefully this information will help someone.


FIX ERROR CODE 34109 SOLUTION #2

Just update your Google Play Service app.
Download same version of Google Play Service with your Android here : LINK

Examples:
  • Google Play services (Android 4.0+) (armeabi-v7a) (nodpi)
  • Google Play services (Android 5.0+) (arm64-v8a + armeabi-v7a) (nodpi)
  • Google Play services (Android 5.0+) (arm64-v8a) (nodpi)



FIX ERROR CODE 34109 SOLUTION #3

This is happening because not to be able to play on an Emulator. Just play this game on your phone insteads. Lords Mobile works well on iOS or Android.


Thats all folks. Have fun!



TAGS:
#Lords Mobile 2019  #Lords Mobile 2020  #Lords Mobile Android Error  #Lords Mobile Login Error  #Lords Mobile Login Error Fix  #Fix Lords Mobile error